During your treatment you may have different diagnostic tests ordered/performed to better understand the source of your pain. These tests may include:
- Diagnostic nerve blocks to identify the exact source of pain.
- MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) scans that create detailed pictures of the body’s internal structure by using a magnetic field and radio waves.
- CT or CAT (computerized axial tomography) scans that take a series of X-rays at different angles to show a detailed view of internal organs
- EMG/nerve conduction testing
- Psychological testing
- Lab testing of urine, blood, and saliva.
At PrairieShore™ Pain Center, our goal is to relieve your pain and improve your quality of life. If your primary physician has advised you to see a specialist for your pain, turn to us for help. To schedule your appointment, please contact us here or give us a call at (847) 883-0077.